Monday, March 16, 2009

Imp DAILY TAKEN FOOD

Dear all

Before we are going to know what are the theories reveal our body ingredients of both physical and mind first of all we have to the significance of food which we get daily for our energy/physical and mental movements/thought power generation.

All of we know the importance of milk don't we? after immediate of our birth we solely depend on the Mother's milk for our growth in height, development of organs in a proper way and of thinking. Based on this fact we can surely tell MILK IS WITH ALL NUTRIENTS(both macro and micro nutrients and vitamins). Therefore Milk is a wholesome food and considered as "Biologically Complete Nutrition". Because all our internal organs as well as external organs growth, development is only from Milk to CERTAIN AGE.

In the second way we can tell FOOD IS A LINK BETWEEN THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT and ENERGY GENERATION. So without intake of food growth will be impaired and no development of organs and so no functioning of our physical body. Now we know what is the need and importance of food.

Next we should know which kind of food is needed to promote which functional activity. example For It is scientifically and phylosophically proven that CARBOHYDRATES consumption promote mental peace while proteins are essential for FAST THOUGHT POWER/ANALYSIS AND PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT/ORGAN/MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT.

Then we should know what is the importance of other ingredients.For example Cellulose fibres generally available in Banana peel and other green vegetables are must be in our daily taken food as it slows-down the move ment of the digested and partially digested food in intestine for effective absorption/assimilation. Suppose there is no cellulose in our food , the food in the intestine goes fast and eliminates out as stools. This is the problem.

In this way there is a lot we should know about our food importance.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    ,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Meniere's disease,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer
    HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
     Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete