Thursday, February 26, 2009

MEDICATED HERBS FOR ALL AGES

Dear all,

Myself A Postgraduate in PLANT DRUGS[MEDICINAL PLANTS] which are also called "Herbs with medicinal value"from Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi,Andhrapradesh,India.I am having 5years research experience in herbal plants value in medicine that is mostly from Ancient knowledge and its practice since ages.

I AM GIVING EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGE/THESIS/THEORIES OF PLANT DRUGS/HERBAL MEDICINE

My true objective is to root-out all the medical wealth linked with medicinal plants from the ancient literature i.e., VEDIC SCIENCE. We wonder when we observe that people are completely/mostly with full span with excellent vigour and vitality and of very limited health problems/ailments/diseases.

My Question is why don't we like them?

we are with excellent technolgy and it is sophisticated but still with number of medical problems.So let us get true solutions in a practical way.

I am on the way.

And in my way I somewhat suceeded in getting solutions for some of small ailments/health troubles.
Let us discuss more in the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment